The COVID-19 crisis has upended work and training for everyone. Globally, healthcare professionals and governments are mandating that people work from home whenever possible, and to observe social distancing.
Baker Communications, Inc. is a highly successful, fully-remote company, and our customers have asked us to share some of the best practices that we’ve learned from delivering virtually over the past 10 years.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to use the most common functionalities of virtual platforms to keep your learners engaged – Visuals, Whiteboards, Chat, Breakout Rooms Audio Discussion, Polling and Annotation tools;
- How to move from engagement to retention;
- Avoiding the trap that virtual training is simply a recreation of traditional classroom settings;
- Creating frequent and relevant interactions – the 3-5 minute rule; and
- Platform nuances that can impact your virtual training.