Bersin by Deloitte’s 22-page report, “HR Technology for 2015: Ten Big Disruptions Ahead,” provides insight into the largest HR technology trends for 2015 and how organizations can keep up. It notes five possible “disruptions” coming in 2015:
1. HR systems will be valuated on user-engagement properties more than ever.
2. With Global smartphone users reaching 1.6 billion, surpassing laptop and desktop PC owners at 1.5 billion combined, HR systems will have to be equipped with mobile applications that are interactive and easy to use.
3. Only four percent of organizations effectively using predictive models for their workforce, so HR systems must move toward intelligent data-driven applications.
4. Companies are in the initial steps of creating disruptive analytic tools like leadership and personality assessments to improve work environments and work-life balance.
5. It’s now possible for employees to consume learning content in Facebook-like ways — for instance, by taking the same courses as supervisors, mentors and/or peers.
—Source: Bersin by Deloitte