FastCompany just named the 10 Most Innovative Companies in Education in 2017. Read the entire article here: FastCompany. You can click on each of the companies below to see why they’ve been selected. Elearning! Magazine also asks it’s readers to nominate and vote for the Best of Elearning! companies that they’ve dealt with. You can see those results here: 99 Best of Elearning! Award Winners.
FastCompany’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Education in 2017:
1. MICROSOFT – For building new worlds in the classroom
2. DUOLINGO – For letting friends compare notes as they learn a new language.
3. GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – For becoming the nation’s largest computer science master’s program, while charging a fraction of the typical cost.
4. ICIVICS – For using digital games to teach kids their rights and responsibilities as U.S. citizens.
5. ADMITHUB – For using chatbots to improve college outcomes.
6. NEWSELA – For helping kids make sense of the news—at their own reading level.
7. PLURALSIGHT – For recognizing that on-the-job learning needs to be on-demand.
8. OSMO – For designing educational games that magically integrate physical and digital.
9. PANOPTO – For making lectures more interactive
10. 2U – For proving that students are willing to pay top dollar for online learning.
This article is part of FastCompany’s coverage of the World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2017. If you like seeing more articles and announcements like this, you can subscribe for free to our magazine at this link: SUBSCRIBE.