About Learning! 100You create learning programs that deliver results. You innovate, collaborate and outperform your competitors. You master budget woes to woo you employees, customer and partners. Now, let us honor you and your team’s excellence in the Learning! 100 Awards program, honoring America’s top learning organizations.
What is the Learning! 100?
How to Apply
Corporate, government and non-profit organizations are invited to apply. We welcome applications from organizations of all sizes, across industries, around the world. Vendors and PR representatives may submit applications on behalf of their clients.
There is only one category for award consideration: Learning! 100. Each applicant will be scored and ranked based upon the research-based criteria. Each applicant will receive rating and ranking details after winners are announced.
Learning! 100 applicants benefit from the evaluation process.
- Recognize their teams for excellence by leading industry media.
- Network with Learning! 100 honorees
- Receive their Learning! 100 rating and ranking, as well as benchmark report to measure future progress.
- Participate in Learning! 100 community networking opportunities to extend learning opportunities.
- Access all Learning! 100 articles, Web seminars and materials at www.2elearning.com.
Each winning organization will be:
- Recognized in Elearning! Media Group’s Learning! 100 awards showcase.
- Receive Learning! 100 trophy, awards logo and ICON for promotions.
- Participates in Web seminars, feature articles, roundtables and event discussions.
- Receive nationwide promotional exposure through EMG media as well as general press and media channels.
December 1, 2019
Learning! 100 Applications Open
April 1, 2020 EXTENDED
Learning! 100 Applications Close
May 15, 2020
Learning! 100 Candidates Notified
Learning! 100 Award Ceremony Online Broadcast
Learning! 100 Awards Issue Mails
Learning! 100 Articles & Web Seminars