Insufficient training and development is cited by senior executives as the #2 reason for leadership derailment. Today’s individual contributors cannot predict when they will experience their first leadership opportunity. Having more individuals at all levels who are prepared with foundational leadership development opens a wider talent pool in the moment of need.
the new Skillsoft Leadership Development Program features 100 percent scenario-based course content, covering 20 of today’s most critical competencies for leading with a digital mind-set. The courses support the following new competencies for leading in the digital economy:
- The Agile Leader: Perseverance and Flexibility
- Leading Virtually
- Leading Innovation
- Leading Through the Challenge of Change
- Embracing Diversity in Leadership
- Leading with Digital Technology
- Leading Through Disruption
- Computational and Cognitive Thinking
- Leading a Customer-Centric Culture
The courses average 45-60 minutes and feature a state-of-the-art learning design and scenario-based approach with hundreds of tools, resources and other content for further learning, reflection, and application.