The hottest learning technologies are immersive, interactive and rich according the the 2017 E-learning User Study conducted by Elearning! Magazine.
The top 5 hottest learning technologies are:
1) Artificial Intelligence. 31.8% of learning pros have leveraged AI for learning. But, 72.7% plan to purchase AI solutions over the next 12 months, a whopping 228% CAGR.
2) Augmented Reality. 31.3% of respondents deployed AR. Yet, 68.6% plan to purchase more AR in 2017, a 219% CAGR.
3) Fueling AR is Virtual Reality. Millions of VR gear units have been sold and learning is watching. 32.4% of learning pros have deployed VR for learning, with 67.6% planning to purchase solutions in 2017, a 208% CAGR.
4) A majority, 53.9% of learning pros deployed simulation and 3D to date. Yet, 46.2% of pros plan to purchase these solutions over the next 12 months, an 86% CAGR.
5) Content everywhere is driving the need for content aggregation tools. This means inside and outside the LMS. 57.8% of learning pros have a content aggregation solution currently. And, 47.4% are seeking a new solution, an 82% CAGR.
Want to learn more? Join Elearning! Magazine’s E-learning Trends web seminar free on May 25th. Register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8431413983467210243