Thousands of web seminars are delivered every day for sales, training and internal communications. But, how do your seminars compare?
In a study of 16,481 web seminars conducted, ON24 offered these 13 benchmarks.
- Thursday is the best day to host a web seminar. The worst day to host a seminar is Saturday or Sunday (3%) or Friday (8%.)
- 56% of attendees register with 7 days of the event, and 25% do on day of seminar.
- 11 AM PT is the best time to host a session.
- Attendees average 55 minutes in the session which has not changed significantly since 2013.
- 46% of registered attendees participate in live day sessions.
- Internal company communications seminars have the highest live day attendance at 54%.
- 45% of registrants attend live training seminars.
- Marketing seminars have the lowest attendance rate of 36%.
- 25% of seminars host 300-1000 attendees.
- 47% of seminars host 100-199 people on live day.
- Attendee engagement is most likely to be Q&A (82%) or resource downloads (66%.)
- 18% of sessions hosted video in 2017.
- 33% of registrants watch only on-demand seminars, and do within with 1 week of the live event.
Download the free benchmark study at: http://communications.on24.com/EB---AM---2017-03-29-Benchmarks-Report-Send_Benchmarks-Report-Registration