Facebook, mobile apps, YouTube videos. They are all transforming how learning leaders are educating team members, partners and customers. The consumerization of learning has arrived. But, what does this mean for learning and talent systems deployed in today’s enterprises?
Join this session when Jerry Roche and Catherine Upton will reveal the startling findings from the 2014 Learning & Talent Systems Trends Research. Discover:
– The top business objectives for investing in Learning & Workplace Technologies today;
– How the business drivers are shifting
– If the next LMS or TMS system could be…something else
– The capabilities that are “Must Haves” for the Next Gen learning platforms
– What grades current solutions earn and how they could improve.
Each attendee of the live web seminar will receive the “2014 Learning & Talent Management Systems Trends” study complimentary. This session is certified by Elearning! Institute and will earn 5 credits.